Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My dreams are getting wilder and weirder..I don't really have much dreams but however recently almost everynight i get dreams..not just any dream but those kind that is so weird that leaves you confused and in a dilema

I see images of the person who i wishes most to see but of cos its just an image...

my thoughts are quite messed up now so i'm sorry if i act weird and pisses anyone of you i'm so sorry only i'm quite slow,messed up and i can't really feel now adays...and to add to the fire in school projects and work i've been doing alots and they either take it for granted or just taking it..maybe i should slack more like last year...just maybe..

I ask myself everyday if i really want to wake up...i said yes..to spend time with angels called friends and gods named family...lastly maybe the special person would turn up...to turn the last meeting to the 1st?

No comments:

Post a Comment