Friday, September 12, 2008

The 9-11 was yesterday.. closed eyes and mutter a prayer..

the sore throat that started a day before was still bothering me, stirring up a painful swirl with the mucus in my nose drooling here there, costing me 2 packets of tissue during my Maths paper 2..

bought stuff from e NTUC and other department stores and stumbled with izzu and carol..

then went off to the home econ room and started cooking up a storm!!
with Kenny's(the main dish chef) Dan Chao Fan(egg fried rice)
Carol's(the fruit chef) Fruit Salad
Izzu's(the desert chef) Strawberry Shortcake

well at first i was thinking of doing everything myself but without Carol and Izzu i would only be able to finish everything at 5pm...Yea yea yea.. they were GREAT HELP!!
u 2 happy now? lol but seriously they were great helpers, might consider hiring you 2 HAHAHA

its kinda fun, I've BEEN REALLY HYGENIC!! I SWEAR!!
then e somewhat celebration started off at around 3+ tucked in
created many things!! like nicknames!! kinda stupid but yea it was suppose to be anyway..

at about 5pm finally went home, exhausted and feverish.. took a nap with many awakenings, till i couldn't stand looking at the thermometer that started with 38.3 to 38.5 to 38.7 so finally went to see a doctor that accumulated to a $74.50 fee... a good $30 more for a midnight charge when its only 10.15pm

but anyway my dad was like putting ice on my forehead till it melted.. finally the fever went down in e morning but still feeling the chills..Didn't study much for Geography.. Sighhhs

My stomach is empty but its not hungry...i've been surviving on water and a small bowl of porridge today..i'm still not hungry...

I WANNA EAT MY MOONCAKE
SO MAY THIS SICKNESS FADE

No comments:

Post a Comment