Friday, September 18, 2009

Cut my hair today, ain't that great...

I finally played soccer today after a month of not kicking a ball.. after 90mins of playing, a heavy bout of rain suddenly poured in admist everything.. We had to stop and moved away from the field..
It was then it dawned upon me, as i stood up and started to take a step into the shelter, it pretentiously recollect to the scene quite distant away, perhaps 3 months..
I remembered drenched, soaking wet from the rain, with cautious steps towards your house, i tried to hide the envelope under my body to keep it dry, i held my breathe and hecticness trying to look alright even in the rain, i called you up to say i've reached your block, meet me at 6th floor.. you came down in your white purple shirt, before you took my sanity away again...hesitantly accepting the envelope...

Today I Miss You Like Everyday Else

No comments:

Post a Comment