Monday, October 26, 2009

I liked today in fact...

Guess compliments certainly lights up a day..

Wonder if mine works that way too..

-----------------------------------------------

Went to Kids Amaze today, you know those "playgrounds" we used to spend loads of time in it when we were young,innocent,naive,tiny and flexible. Climbing up and down, with tubes and tunnels leading to each section, completed with diving into ball pits and plastering each other with the plastic/foam balls?
thats the place we went to, almost 120 teenagers were filling up the place today...

Had a strange dream last night...
1. i was being rob then i fought back and ran, he chased me to a mrt station, then proceeded to shove me down into the tracks, with a train rapidly approaching, i quickly climbed up the other side of the platform and faced the train literally 2cm away from my nose...Got send to a police station.. and i forgot
2. I was lost in what seemed to be NgeeAnn Poly in my dream, got mazed around, then led by a senior of my course, went up the escalator to reach my lecture theatre, a tall guy went down the up escalator, senior refused to give way, he proceeded to scold my senior, i stood in between them and told the guy to just let it go, as i turned back, he shoved me, till i was flying for 2seconds and landed in a position where you will see when professional runners are at the start out line, turned behind for blood, he disappeared, and i forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment