Thursday, July 7, 2011

Goodbye
I threw away everything and deleted anything that had to do with you, it was an childish act but if it works by tearing away everything and deleting it, perhaps it would be worth it, it will be too late to regret and leave no path back. As I was clearing away, i only realized something. Of all the things I have given you, whether it was notes, gifts, cards. All i had from you was a note from the past of no importance and a letter to cut off the relationship, while I on the other hand had to even clean out gifts for you that wasn't given to you. Not to begin my materialism but was everything i've done not worth looking at, was everything i've felt not worth reciprocating, was everything i've gave not worth a single thought, was everything i've loved not worth a consideration? So would I be able to walk off the shadows of you now that i've steeled my hard?

Goodbye Eileen, hope we'll never see each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment