Saturday, March 31, 2007

E leadership camp is quite fun n intresting actually...i thought it'll be mostly lectures but in reality is more games n activities...the 1st day was quite boring actually,partly due to the speechday we had n the drama trainning..Howevea the 2nd dae was great...fun filled activities although they were torture but my team "Smileys" could perserver and give it all,so it was truly fun no matter how tired we were...(even after hundreds of squattings and push ups)

I am seriously weak my arm n legs can't straighten without putting loads of strength trying and it still hurts alot but i guess afterall the fun this is the price to pay(ITS WORTH IT)



I found out i'm actually afraid of the dark once again!!!
after countless of thriller,horror and ghost shows,movies n animes
its like you don't know what fate would lie behind the darkness
would a hand or something pull you from behind??

But once you're calm,have somethings to look forward to..you tend to be super duper vegetable brave...maybe cos i'm very fluttered now..


i guess i gtg now theres a flying bug bugging me,flying around me

No comments:

Post a Comment