Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Went to watch Mr.Bean Holidays!!!well it wasn't as gd as i expected but still watchable..i'm still obviously addicted to coffee bean ice blend...when we were going to go home we saw the bus leaving from bishan's bus interchange, so me n my friend ran to the next bus stop..and guess what,god's on our side it stopped at both traffic light and in e end we boarded tad bus ^^

Today was a little bit of drag...we played soccer on e muddy field getting my classmates more pissed off then we already are..for some reason,maybe morning blues?
then i went to drama at ACS(barker road) for our rehersal for SYF next week tuesdayso we went till around 8 before reaching sch and now comfortably in my chair after dinner and bathing ^^
One thing seriously cheered me up,when 1 of my friend said he is going to quit smoking and now he only left one cos he give the others away,but i finally did something
i crushed his cigrattee lol ^^

then i'll juz sign off here

No comments:

Post a Comment