Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SYF come n went..i felt we did real great,much much better than the rehersals..so we reached sch around 3 and some of us wanted to go the restraunt at serangon commonly known as "Tiamo"

so we were on e way till i say some of my friends playing soccer then i decided to join them n some sort of abandoned my other friends T.T sorri bout tad T.T

then we played n played till i accidently kicked the ball to hard n flew outside to e road then i was waiting when my friend keeps on rushing me as they said that a car was commin, naturally i faster rushed without thinking,next ting i know was a car blasting its horn on me...when i went picked up the ball after the shock one auntie asked me my school...I"M SO Dead!!!!!

i'm guilty,yet innocent
i'm shameless,yet shameful
i'm helpless,yet abandoned
i'm hateless,yet angers
i'm someone,yet no one

No comments:

Post a Comment