Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yesterdae went out almost e whole dae
woke up after having a nightmare and at 7++ in e morning went to mac with richard,shengyao,kaiyuan,yuanyou...then eat le went school for maths,couldn't find physics teacher then went off to play soccer with brother n our friends...till around 1
we went home then at 2++ went temple at "Si Ma Lu" before going bugis with my parents but my bro went out with his friends AGAIN..then went eat at Terra the 2nd time..tried the japanese curry beef after being told tad japanese curry was more sweet then hot..BUT the curry i at was dam hot for me so i changed with my mothers lamb steak half.. FINALLY I GOT MY DARK COLOURED SHOES!!! from converse though it was expensive 69.90 so dun think gonna buy anything expensive in e near future...

TODAY
was a very hot day..so somehow i dono why i woke up at 2.30.. i was somehow captivated by a dream i couldn't remember much about it but i think i cried alot in my sleep..as i woke up my face felt like u know after letting yourr tears dry on your face,yup it felt like tad and my eyes were sore..other than that nothing much else happened

No comments:

Post a Comment