Friday, May 4, 2007

EDO SUSHI'S ONIGIRI

EXAM STARTS TODAY..today was english compre and chinese compo..dunno if will score well.

so aft sch we at arnd 12.30 we went to play soccer till abt 4 when we move out n changed area to play and play till 6pm before goin to kovan to check out my ingrediants for onigiri on sunday..
so i bought a test try from edo sushi..and some sugar can drink...then on my way home i was abit blur so i pressed the bell before my stop so i landed at another stop as the driver saw me pressing the bell...so it was embarrasing not to get down...but i was glad i did as i saw a black dog walking the same way with me so it was somewhat like a movie,as i eat my onigiri i watched the dog climb onto the overhead bridge n the same way to my void deck before goin somewhere else..kinda intresting other than that nothing much..^^



No comments:

Post a Comment