Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well..i see no improvement in my life...during chem period it was raining and also dam cooling so i dozed off easily and was caught by ms yap..but others slpt but nothing happened to them and i was made to stand at the back of the class and it was my 1st time also..Biaus!!! then when kai yuan was blocking my view i jumped over him to see then ms yap said i was a froggy then called me sleepy froggy =.=lames=.=

whats worse was when we took 317 to play tennis at the tennis court near s'goon garden,saw Mr Paul(my sec one drama teacher) but at around 5+ i figured that my wallet was lost i searched but still until now couldn't find it..even made a police report around 8+..hais
my important wallet..take the money and return me the others...its so important..esp. e print

my head hurts partly from an accident which whacked my own head..but still it hurts so gonna slp now nights

No comments:

Post a Comment