Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hmm wasn't free the day b4 and the day b4b4..

8TH
aft a grueling exam of math and chem,i went home wait till around 6.30 b4 goin to have somesort of a farewell dinner for my bro..went to my fav restraunt again Tao's...then aft eatin was around 10+ already so we went to dhoby ghaut X-Zone to play...however still it was time to go home around 10.30...

9TH
realized it was the day my bro went to china..so aft bading goodbye,as i can't go sent him off as i have stupid exams of english n chinese...went play soccer aft sch even though having the symtoms of flu,then went i was lying on the ground at clarence void deck(where we played soccer)the dumb richard pull me and slammed my leg on the edge of the pavement,having a bruise and it hurts..a dog bit our balls and ran around leaving punctured holes in e soccer ball..night bro online on msn in china,webcammed for awhile then study social study forr tml and slpt

10TH
SICKS!!!aft sch went see doctor but told me to come back 2hrs later,then went arorund 1and a half hours later,haven't,went home,45 mins later,went back,haven't,went home,3+ i went finally it was my turn 9++ to 3++ wow what a super doctor...then slpt the day and woke up around 7 so now studyin my physics n dnt..2nd last day of exams, last exam on monday MATHS

No comments:

Post a Comment