Sunday, August 19, 2007

Parents Overseas...Yay?Boo?? Confused...

pray it doesn't rain going soccer later..

~I'm not just something for you to insult and throw away..I tried to be someone better,but all you see for was just humor..you idolize this funny person and for humor you don't see how much you've inflicted damage on others by your actions.~

yes people would say or scold things about this but if you were the 3rd person you'll see..if you were the person you'll know and if you're the person you'll never feel

i really really don't know is it me who had changed if so what have i changed? i've stop these dumb vulgar and cut down on senseless violence what do you people like all these?
it makes me funny?

i really wonder if i really deserve a reply scolding me just for trying another time to get you outta the home and to play soccer you have to scold me with these languages so famous to you people?

i used to think friends are the best thing in the whole world but now i much beg to differ..

even when i asked a question to ask whats the problem that you're not happy wit me,they won't tell and i'm insulted summore..

go ahead think i'm emo,or stuff but these times i realli have no way of solving these kinda problems...

Thanks for showing me friends forever is just a lie
Thanks for showing me troubles can't really be shared with friends
Thanks for showing me that friends sometimes can't be bothered
Thanks for showing me some friends just aren't tad great

No comments:

Post a Comment