Friday, December 26, 2008

Finally changed my free Nokia6610 to my Free Nokia6500, but i suppose its gonna be similarly faulty to the previous one, as i've dropped it 4 times on the same day i changed it..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 16th LIM XIN YI!!


she has finally got passed the stage of 15th haha
--------------------------------------------------

watched Bedtime Stories today( supposingly to be Yesman but sold out )
its wasn't bad, it was kind of good in fact.. i'll rate it 3.5/5 maybe??
-------------------------------------------------

on another note, going to start working on Monday, finally i see some cash coming my way instead of flying away...

believe it or not, I'm not just doing for the cash alone (just partly, not denying it) but also for the experience =)


Taken Time To Resist
Taken Means To Refrain
Holding Back Doesn't Mean
That I'm Letting Go Right Now

No comments:

Post a Comment