Monday, December 22, 2008

In the morning, finally FINALLY and may i stress it once more FINALLY, me and Sheng Yao went to the job interview at Plaza Singapura at AjiTei( some japanese restaurant) but its not guranteed that we're going to be hire, we're waiting for their call, more details after its been comfirmed..

So we went back to my house as i need to bake lots of snickerdoodles( a kind of cinnamon cookies) for the long Anticipated X'mas, with credits to my helpers, Carol, Izzuddin, Anthony, ShengYao..Thanks again

however the cookies are real disappointment to me, as i had aided the making in NewYork but it takes and the texture is so different, i can't imagine why, could not find the reason why..so i was superbly disappointed but things here and there cheers me up...

so SY and ANT left 1st as they have to take buses back home yet once again my chef assistant Izzu and Carol stayed and helped me through the way to about 4am in the morning, and was it a mess after everything...then we tried to get supper at a prata shop to satisfy our growling stomach, only to be notified that they only serve roti prata... having enough of dough, we walked away and went back home with our stomach crying...



i'll shade some light in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment