Sunday, December 31, 2006

1st jan 2007(its around 1:30 le)

ok its 2007 and say good bye to 2006...went to the countdown party at the community centre...
3 ppl ask me to go there

1st My Old Friends (pri sch)
2nd My So Called Junior (sec sch)
3rd Parents

ok i went wit moi mum then i accompanied her till she met wit my aunt then i went off to find moi friends the old friends were not in sight and no ways to contact so my junior called me but then the direction was messed up so nvm i found them later on or shuld i say they found me??
we walk then they disappear then i went back to my family then back to find them they disappeared again then it repeat till countdown suddenly they burst into the crowd so you can say i was once again alone on the 1st sec of the new year...2nd time...o well i'm so troubled today n last night...i'm vexed sorry to those who i sound rude to (esp. Leepeng,Xin Yi)

No comments:

Post a Comment