Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hmm 27 Dec means HAPPI B"DAE XINYI!!!
ehx what the hell
how come so happi when buying present that i dono^^

nothing much today though
went out for soccer but the court was in use for the countdown party so had to play somewhere else but not bad for 5 ppl...i realized that internet had some prob in the mornin n earli afternoon...so i could onli post now but then somehow the internet on my mums com still can't work...

I'm Happy To Announce That I Have Not Gain Any Weight In The Holidays Somehow I Managed ^^one more thing don't eat too much turkey in one day it makes you wanna puke hars hars hars...serious too much meat is no good at least wrap em up in lettuce

nothing works out for me anymore i don't know why..maybe my luck turn its back on me??
I thing i better get back to "tryin" to save my mum's com!!
so see ya ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment