Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Xmas

Well.. Its Christmas Yesterday but still... Merry Christmas
Although We Celebrated A Day Earlier
The Celebration Was Quite A Succesful One I Guess..The Treasure Hunt Went Great Everyone Took Part In ItAlthough I Won Teamming With My Bro With 9 PointsBut We Won Headaches As It Was A 1000Piece Puzzel We Don't realli Hav The Habbit Of Doin Puzzels(I Gave Up Puzzel On Last Xmas The Stupid Pasar Malam Sold Me Puzzels That Don't Fit So I Wasted 30 Bucks and that is cheating for a business)

The Cook Out Was Gd...Although Ther's So Many Dish That Each Family Brought In...


Ahh Yes The PresentsHeres What i Got
1.A BillaBong Wallet (YES!!A Whole New Wallet What i Nidded)
2.A Pair Of Slippers (Hmm..Still Ok My Slips Are Slippery But Not Excatly My Kinda Slips)
3.A Hush Puppy Shirt (Gd..I Nid A Shirt But 1 Is Never Enough HARS HARS)
4.Snacks (I Guess Its Ok Hardly Hav Snacks)
5.HandPhone KeyChain With My Name On It (I'm Not Sure If Its A Xmas Gift Though But I Wanted It so I Loved It)

Tads AllBut Still Ok I Guess..Though I'm Not Tad Happy On Tad Day..I Touch Everything Also Wrong And I Was A Little Bored Plus I Was Critisized For Trying To Help..When I Help I Was Either Too Weak Or Too Strong..Do U Know How I Feel??...Am I Just Not Good Enuff??


----------------------------------------------Lunch--------------------------------------------Yes I Don't Eat Much Neither I Eat Spicy Food Not Even A Tad Of Spyciness But You Can't God Dam Say Me About It,...I Didn't Ask For It..Spicy Food Appears So Good But I Can't Eat It..I Want To Eat These Stuff,I'm Trying But Can't And I Don't Have Any Appitite But I Don't Like To See The Doctor I Know Its For My Good But I Don't Like Doctors Apart From Their MCs...

No comments:

Post a Comment