Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Indefinite Attraction


It started with you
this unstoppable reaction
this easy kind of feel
of indefinite attraction

Never I had thought
someday against me I would have fought
to keep the insanity away
and for you to be at bay

Came down to the point
where you became my core
the only reason i seemed to live for
and the reason my life is joint

Keeping control is excruciating
as I slowly watched you live
from a distance i couldn't close
too afraid of your leaving

Took my chances upon
believing in its effect
for some day you'll be fond
of the venom of I you'll infect

As unnecessary I always was
overdid things i always has
for stopping was always hard
like pieceing back the broken shard

For now i wouldn't falter
for i'll remember to hold myself
I would pull myself back
so please do not retreat

through the mist of rain
i promise you the stars
i'll lurk behind the shadows
till the sun shows up...

It started with you
this unstoppable reaction
this easy kind of feel
of indefinite attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment