Sunday, January 4, 2009

time really flashes my, its already the 4th day going to be the 5th day of the new year...these days have been going out biking with my cousin and my brother(they just bought new bikes each and loaned a bike), i'm really new at this, just learned it not too long ago thus still clumsy on the road and still unable to comprehend steep steep upslopes, now the body is aching up.. but hopefully practice does make it better.. since practice don't make perfect since no one is perfect rights?


Well the feeling of going to work still HORRIBLE but its ok as soon as i settle in, maybe because of the busyness of the business that kind of numbs everything else.. i know its fast after 1 week but i'm already thinking of quitting of course after some personal urges... well i can't see myself 1 week down the road but up till then, going to give it my best i hope


Results are coming in about a week or so, its nerve wrecking and unwanted...it just keeps hanging on my insanity, considering what harm can it do to me.. i mean why does my life have to be deciding by one piece of stupid certificate??? Even though we might not know how to study but we sure can do so many things, even though we fail exams, we are still very capable enough for other things like jobs.. so why is this paper expensive??


And Lastly my New Year Resolutions...

- undecided...we'll see in a few days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment