Saturday, April 4, 2009

I can't find a reason
no chance of treason
I can't look away
slowly through the passing days

Nothing ever happened
then why is there depressions?
Nothing ever fastern
then why the sullen expressions?

Why isn't there exaggeration
when sorrow takes over
when your sight is a never
then bitterness is the only sensation

You'd leave me hanging
wondering what you'd reply
when would you..
then i would realize, why would you?
you hadn't all along, so why now?

you dissolve my past when you're in my present
and when you're leaving , it pains me to see the future
how are you know, i want to know so badly,
why the details, when its supposed to be brief
when its supposed to be a simple hello and a goodbye..



The Kind Of Sweet Bitterness You Talked About..Was It This?
If You're The Sun and I'm The Moon, Then I Would Just Have To Wait For An Eclipse To Come By..

No comments:

Post a Comment