Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today was quite a fruitful day, went to pasir ris E hub, to collect my tickets today, they required to take photos of the winner, since i won 2 different tickets, had to take the photo twice with different posters, lol i looked like an idiot..

so anyway rushed back to serangoon supposingly to meet mr late izzu, and go school to take our o level certs and testimonia as well as for Drama... But as identified Late IZZU was expectedly late( YEA I'M GONNA KEEP HARPING ON IT! ).

So i got went for drama and took my stuff with Ant 1st, then mr cheekily late came in... well had fun swinging the juniors around( i mean as really swing them).

Somehow my instructor William, seemed to be so suprised that i'm going for Early Childhood Education as it is Not Challenging enough to me, he said.. hmmm was i very fond of challenges???

After Drama 5:45, went to the void deck and waited for Eileen.. Yet in the middle of my waiting, theres this 3 seemingly "ah Bengs" walked pass the side twice, then after they were gone, 1 of them came and said, "eh my friend call you go there, he like know you(in Chi)". I've already knew something was wrong, trouble was probably brewing infront..

Then after rejecting a couple of times after hearing his lame excuses, i sighed and knew i had to go and settle it, thus walked with him and there stood them, one of them questioned me saying why i kept stared at his friend(another guy), yet i wasn't the one to keep my eyes on someone i didn't know, so trying to avoid pointless violence, i explained that i was waiting for a friend that i didn't know when she was coming thus i was looking over the road and wasn't at them.

And no, they didn't just let go, they probed further, then i just ended with a smile and said " sorry for the misunderstanding, think you saw the wrong thing" then finally they just walked away.. after a minute, one of them came back and said sorry to me, then he tried to ask for my phone or some cash to call his " friend " that they were waiting for..

Since they gave me lame excuses, gave them back lame excuses, like phone spoil and plan burst thus no phone.. then only went to school, didn't got a wallet with me. then after awhile he said sorry and walked away after i said sorry ah can't help you...

So thats the end of my entertainment tonight...

for some reason, Eileen went up the lift without my notice despite i sat there all the while, hmmm confusing... Well she did came down and asked her a few questions then we returned back to our....

so thats a wrap for today~~

Tomorrow
Crossed my fingers
Chant a little Prayer
and Wish Upon A Star


Those Warm Eyes,
Those Fluttery Movements,
That Unsure Lips,
Those Honey Words...

Melted Like Hot Butter


Photos Tml...

No comments:

Post a Comment