Thursday, March 26, 2009

Went to NP yesterday to install some programmes needed for my course, yet my 2 year old laptop has much of its own problems to solve mine, its lagginess and unability to install troubled the helpers there pretty much, thus didn't get much done there, have to go back again, slinging on the heavy load once again..


No, i can't say i have the confidence in making it return back the way it supposed to be.
No, i can't say that we'll be like today again.
No, i can't say you'll be the same like how you always are.
No, i can't say how you'll still treat me the same as ever.
No, i can't say you'll stay as how you are,
No, i can't say you'll remember me.
No, i can't say my words still will have strength
No, i can't promise you i'll be as great as you feel now.

I don't know about the future, I don't know how i'll try, but I know that this pillar will still stand strong, i promise, i would try...



Everything i did, seemed to be worth so much, it didn't seemed to matter what i did, it just feels so worthy.. that suprised reaction, that shy looking smile, that geefulness... the things i went through in the years and the worries about the future were gone in that few minutes, those minutes were what really counted, the present was all that mattered then..

a few minutes of present to wash away the past and the future

No comments:

Post a Comment