Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th really came this time...

Firstly i woke up at 10:30am and panicked as i thought i would be late,

then i realized i was meeting the rest at 12pm, not 11:30am,

so i took my time and got out of the house, thinking i would have my breakfast there,


Upon checking SBStransit.com.sg, the adviced me by taking bus 22,70,43,158

to Trinity Church in Paya Lebar and change to bus 151..

thus i took 22 and alighted where it asked me to, BUT

THERE WAS NO BUS 151 THERE!!

that moment, i knew i would be super late, thus quickly dialing my two friends..

then it took me 20mins!! to decide how would i move on from where i were

with the help of my dad and my mum,


I decided on taking bus 70 to PayaLebar MRT and take it to Clementi and take a bus

which i would enquiry at the SBS Bus office.

Then It Started Pouring Like No Tomorrow........-.-

Since there was no linked pathway from the bus-stop i alighted at to the MRT

I ran across the place, drenched like a bowl of chicken soup...

which made me shiver slightly in the cold atmosphere in the MRT,

THEN THERE WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IT ONLY ALIGHTS

AT OUTRUM PARK!!!



then i had to get the heck out of the mrt and wait for the next MRT....

A spacious and slightly hallowed MRT became a sardined pack MRT...

Cursed my luck and moved on to Clementi,

then i walked to the bus interchange there which was across the road and

enquired about what bus to take,

THEN THE UNCLE TOLD ME GO OPPOSITE AND TAKE 52!!!



So on the bus there was 2 students who looked young enough to be Poly Students

were chatting beside me, they were commenting on how they are going to

the freshman orientation camp ( Ngee Ann Poly camp i supposed at that time ).

Thus, since i didn't know where i should alight, i should follow them since they are

definately NP(Ngee Ann Poly) students, or so i thought.

SO i alighted when they alighted, then i tilted my head up and my jaws dropped..

It said SIM....

i went blank.. then luckily the board says NP is just one stop away, thus not wanting

to waste more bus fare then i already had, i walked down, Luckily that was the right

path to take, and i finally reached my final destination.... NP.(it stopped rainning)



(end of part 1)



Found myself in where the two who managed to prolong their stay at their homely home

they were at the medical checkup place where they took the colour vision test.

Yet unluckily, one of them were unable to pass the test so he had to change his

(identity protected) course into other course, the other guy and me weren't so

sympathetic enough to console him but we laughed bombs away.. ha ha ha...



and yada yada yada, we left NP without any food..

and went ahead to suntec city for the IT fair to get some laptop leaflets for them.

reached there and was SWARMED away by crowds, having no choice but to get out of

there asap after we were done with the collection of broches.



Part 2 begins



Then finally at about 4:30pm we searched for food, and went to Marina Square

since Suntec City was already swarmed, we figured out at least MS would be better

yet all the fast food joints which were what we could afford, were packed,packed,delivered..

and after walking our rounds, we finally set off for some gourmet hawker place at Esplanade

but only to find out it was wallet rippingly expensive, but to satisfy our blank stomach,

we settled down to eat after considering a crucially difficult long time...

THEN THE ONLY STALL THAT WE WANTED TO EAT WASN"T OPEN!!(western)...



then hadn't had a choice, had one super expensive small cup of bundong $1.40,

and one plate of unworthy extravagrant hokkien prawn noodles which wasn't that great...





And thats pretty much of today...

Sighhs, time and cash wasting day..

gonna have medical checkup tomorrow for my course, hopefully i could make it in time

to submit the report before i get kicked out by my course

No comments:

Post a Comment