Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its a day with plenty of familiar faces in the compound of AMK Hub...

Caught the Horror/Ghost movie, Coming Soon.. its quite good actually

at making people feel the fear slowly building within themselves mentally

and then slowly explodes it all in your heart with suprises,unwell shock rather..

i guess thats the Thai's best attribute in creating these kind of spine-chilling shows,

but the main hair raising mental horror was that it happened in the cinema...

i would give the movie 3.5/5 probably, since it wasn't bad at all,

though it scared me quite alittle with its " sudden popping incidents"


Anyway..

walked to Bishan park from AMK hub after a lunch of Unworthy of the cash LJS,

then we walked through the park and they went to take their buses back while

I had to walk back all the way i came from to take my bus, 53..


At around 10pm, rode my bike along with Mr MI(Mutal Izzuddin) towards

TPY to return the bike(izzuddin's) to Anthony, thus he had to hitch a ride behind

my bike(standing up), yet to a certain place where the cement had been replaced with blocks of

wood, we flew out of the bike with him along, yet instead of writhing in pain we were

laughing hard, on some mysterious feel to.. No major injuries, just some scratches here

and there, thus he took over to ride for awhile, and once again he was on the backstand

after riding up a certain amount of demanding upslopes, sent him back and went back..

Thats how the curtains closes tonight =) nights


I waited, I stood outside, I tilted my head, I stared up, I went back heads down..


P.S. Addicted to Lenka's song, and also to Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment