Monday, June 29, 2009

School Reopens

was lazy to go to school, wake up early, and take the bus ride.. but was happy to have " a life " again..

so nothing much happened today except shareena pissing her jeans and shirt...

Wonder if the kids would remember me tomorrow when i go to the child care... hmmm, only 1 way to find out.



i woke up from a dream
an illusion so weird
a fantasy that beckons
that dream i dreamt

its funny how close i got
and how easy it was
my hands around your shoulder
and my eyes to yours

somehow simplified
but i could confess
just like how i did awake
but in a closer range

with my arms surround
i asked the question
an question i've longed the answer
was there really any chance

with a laugh you laughed
and a no you admit and answered
that answer i always knew
but never believed

i woke up with a heavy heart
thinking how literal it was
even in my dreams
you were just unreachable..

No comments:

Post a Comment