Friday, June 5, 2009

Today was seemingly a bad day for the rest of my class.. I have no idea why either, they look so black faced..

Thus i started using my irritatatingness

Abbreviations is my tool today=)

starting from MFY = My Fries Are Yellow
then YRW = Your Rice is White
HWU = Hi Whats Up
PML = Permanant Memory Lost
FU = Fisherman Union
SA( by Rachel ) = Shit is Approaching


lol
Hilarious..


Well its over 12am now its 6/6/09
soooooo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENG YAO!
U Old looking old bag of oldness!

lol went to Sushi Tei at Paragon and the experienced SUCKED...

$11 for an Unscrimptious YakiNiku Don... not only it is tasteless, it is also small....



Then went to learn slight Caporeia from Carol, practiced alittle handstand then went talking...

Thats pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment