Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sooo, now my fringe parting is now alternatively, meaning sometimes its combed to the right and sometimes to the left...

Why?

Because some of my classmates prefer the Left parting and the others prefer the right parting...

Heather would go.. KENNY, Your FRINGE!
(Kenny: combs combs)

Other people might go...Kenny i think left side would be nicer
(Kenny: combs combs)


LOL...

-----

Just got back from prata-ing with MayTze, of course not going home without a chat 1st..



Uneasiness
queasy and flimsy
just can't seem to feel light
when your are inside fighting..

you're alone even if I'm there
slowly it builds up
with a battle so unfair
victory is ever in doubt

But helplessly i tried to assure
as i struggle to aid
not wanting to watch you fade
I'll hold the problems in my closure

Break free..
Be free
Go as far as i can see
Be what you could be
Go ahead first without me..
I'll be there soon after thee

No comments:

Post a Comment