Thursday, January 21, 2010

Art workz~

Did a set of teeth during attachment with the kids... looks ugly just like mine...


Students + crayons = anything is possible
This is Pam's Emofied drawing, its a greek girl wearing a floating crown, unallowing light to reach her as she stand by a tall tree and it seemed that she just lost a kite too... Then the storm approaches.... Nahs i don't know what is this picture about ask her...

And this is shar's rainbow garden crayon, it looks like a house with a screwed up chimney, XD

And this is my bobble head Poom Blue Special K which people calls it squidward from spongebob, Yes the head really does bobble when u shake it

This is the all adorable Super Blue, it flies wherever your hand goes and he has arms outstretched to save the world

Needless to say, this is the most epic pokeball, i gotta catch em all..

Then the most epic storyboard...
Please read it, you'll be overwhelmed by the awesomeness...


I'm sick and crushed
confused and tortured
At least let me be somebody
I got my doubts too
I'm not a hero
just another guy trying to be

No comments:

Post a Comment