Friday, January 29, 2010

The Tarot Cards Told Me

it said that i'm haunted by my past, the tendency of me moving on is to my choice, but i'm regularly clinged on by the past thus a postive outcome and outlook is needed for me, but the outcome is that i'll be withdrawn from the world..

It made me wonder would anyone still be there or it'll be a recurling dream from secondary 3..

There no need to see it in any other way
other than the way it has always been seen

And i couldn't tell what happened as you drift away, or was i just virtually incapable?

I don't know how do i make it go away, I don't know how to make it come either


you can't get rid of it
regardless how nonexistent it can be gone from your life
It hides in your shadow,
when the light shines, it appears
then the memory throbs as you see things you are reminded of it
then from then on you deny the light
bury yourself in the darkness
before you know it, you get too comfortable in the darkness
you can't leave it anymore
when you thought that its ok as shadows can't reach you
you realize its all around you the moment you got too cozy
then the energy consumed slowly till you wear down
and you finally break down

No comments:

Post a Comment