Sunday, March 6, 2011

Memory Archive

I had another one of the weird epic dreams that i usually had. I was playing basketball around school area, and apparently I saw someone was in immerse pain due to his ankle sprain when I was rushing to the toilet, I was begged to get some help from the office, I then started to run towards the office ignoring my urges to go to toilet. When i was on the way there, when i saw familiar faces, and its snsd, and of course i walked up to Sunny. I greeted her in korean, she was really nice and had a hair cut. I asked for a picture before i left but as i tried to press the camera button on my iphone but my hand trembled so much from shyness, i kept fumbling over the touches, pressing wrong buttons. She was so nice that she sat beside me on a bench, she waited for a very long time until she had to leave, for some reason, she was able to speak chinese to me, she told me that she had to go and rather than a photo maybe she could give me a momento instead. I agreed, she told me "I believe in you" and gave me a hi 5, pushing to my heart, gave me a smile and left.. Its a great dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment