Sunday, March 20, 2011

Silently
We know but we don't say
its there yet we ignore
the distance has fray
but in dreams we adore

Obvious yet not to choose
Oblivious made to use
All outside would have seen
but in lies we chose to have been

We gave reasons in the start
To fill in the rights to it all
Perfectly crafted as an art
in truth a tale of tall

Prettier as it covers up
The more with our hands try to cup
Repeatedly as it is made
The more of a facade

Pages of dates flip and turned
Old with age we start to be
The lies we start burned
Blindness wear off and reality shows me

A joke i could have sworn to
An empty feeling we do
It was nothing like what we said
But just prolonged misery we paid

Cradle in me you did
I was a shelter but one
when there was a reason you hid
after its gone you're done

I'm sorry of how it changed
but so help me if i'm deranged
I'm over with the pretence
I'm sorry but i need some defense

A tool which requires no maintenance
Would be bound to break
A limit would take its stance
As no longer it stays its peak

No comments:

Post a Comment