Sunday, January 7, 2007

at around 3 or 4 am i was awaken when i fell off my bed for the 1st time in the history of my life!! went tu eat breakfast at my uncle shop near the north vista sec sch on e way i was bitten by 3 ants on the bus...went temple...went china town eat jap food mmmm unagi bento...i didn't know china town sell so mani artistic things 1 chinatown point...drank coffee beans but somehow the caramel ice blend was not as sweet as last time then i went walk around the streets then i went to see the chinese character of my name it became pronounce as "ken ni" ken means to be something (which i don't understand) ni means nice girl(when did i became i girl?? or issit a unisex name?? i didn't know)..i've comfirmed that 80% ppl are forever not contented with things they have like my bro his unique curly hair yet he wants it straight like me now my mum is helpin him use the straightener cream to straighten his hair =.= someone said that i was cute and i beg to differ cos i am not so don't say these stuff that u know its not true i appreciate it though^^ =.= last but not least i just realize that my mum is going for an operation on the date 19 jan(i knew she was goin but didn't know when) hopefully it doesn't worsen or else she hav ta stay there for a wk.. let me pray and smile with a smile

tml has sch and sch sucks so gtg bb

No comments:

Post a Comment