Monday, January 8, 2007

i don't know whats happening in this year nothin has gone the way i wanted, it sucks that nothing lucky has happened
all i had was to hear about some old ppl talking crap that wasn't true and beared with her ruinning my privacy by rammaging my things
next my mum a find woman has to go to an operation
next my class has all the teachers that either i dislike their attitute or their teaching methods sucks
next when i am talking no one listens but making it even worse everybody cuts off every single time i tried to talk ,no one takes me in regard and think me of somebody already..
next when i was talking to someone i longed to talk with and i was asked to go to sleep by my parents just becos i hav sch tml
yes i am grumpy
yes i am petty
i agree
sorry if i did anything wrong cos this year nothin has been going right
theres only one matter that keeps me sane...
sorry i wish to sleep now i never know if i'm going to wake up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment