Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i'm sick resting at home for 2 days and tml would be goin to sch i guess

another poem..

Silent Replies

As you talked could you stop?
Hear my speech for its too long?
Please not till i am gone..
For the deeper tone
Till the Silent Reply

Hoping you'll hear
I could only write
in my blite
maybe you're hear
my silent replies

Silent replies
for you to carry on
in an diffrent angle
as long as i'm inside
not on the other side
for the silent replies

Till the day you're willing to hear
my absolute silent replies


(a new creation)
A Poemetic story

It all started without love
and we without gloves
as i thought it'll be save
of not being burnt
and will be taking to the grave

As it moves on
my heart shatters
listening your cries
listening to your laughter
i smiled
i wished an eternal smile
for you'll always be happy

I thought as i move on
if i was ready
in reply they answered me
if i'm truly happy
i said i am

When i was there
you had to go
to somewhere
the leafs gotta go
along with the wind
with a tree chasing
that decides to let go
just for awhile
before starting the chase again
for it is immposible to let go

The leaf flew by the tree prayed
and said it many times
but leaf had to go
leaving the tree
some shattered hearts
and said to forget
which could not be done

The tree felt it was ok
as he started chasing
he could not find
he prayed for a shout which didn't happen
now he wanders around
for the leaf to reply

and he forever begs
and beg ,beg ,beg ,beg
wish,wish,wish and wish
hope,hope and hope

No comments:

Post a Comment