Saturday, January 6, 2007

Goddammit i just don't understand so what if she is my gramp? i can't really take it anymore..almost 10 years living with her has been hell..she just have to trouble ppl till the very end 99% of what she do is for she and herself i don't god dam care if she is old or what she is just outrageous she can wake up at 2 or 4 am cos she sleep so much in the day and just for her god dam pleasure she can wake my parents up just to see a friggin doctor complanin she don't feel well when u ask her where she not feeling well she can't tell you and when they are leaving i see the stupid smile on her face it proves it she just don't give a dam of other ppl feeling but her own.she cut my hair when i was slpin today i woke up in time but my hair has been cut my fringe.then when i done cooking my mee she turned the stove on again the next thing i know it was burnt i had to god dammit eat it cos i can't waste the food and when she cooks its either too oily which can flood the whole thing or too salty that you havce to eat 2 spoonful of rice on just a tiny bit of the saltish crap...i don't know why does such ppl supposingly close to us is doing all this shit..call me petty but i seriously can't take it all my family has become short tempered thanks to her..i'll die of blood vessel breaking someday

No comments:

Post a Comment