Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 Movies are up today, one with Pam and her sis and the second one with mum and bro..

Princess and the frog~

well its kind of a typical disney kind of show, luxuary magic, sweet melting happy endings, and destroyed obnoxious villians.Thus predictable... I guess a fairytale isn't too bad once awhile.. Welll its pretty watchable i guess 2.8/5?

Planet 51,

No doubt a cartoonish show, comedy and such, quite funny at times i would say, but its also quite predictable and kinda luck filled like every cartoon... not a bad movie either.. watchable too maybe 2.8/5?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I realized, i'm becoming more and more unwilling to talk...more and more unwilling to share...more and more unwilling to explain...more and more willing to close up..

All the lovey dovey..

that my eyes had learnt to shun

my hearts literally in two pieces

fighting each side to reach a decision

Each with their own logic to stand

Theres always the 2 decisions to choose

2 risks to take, 2 chances to advance

I really don't know.. I'm a screw up

No comments:

Post a Comment