Thursday, December 31, 2009

The year's final day started with a chime from the clock, indicating the start of the eve and soon the end of the year.

I was alive on the computer then, Engaging in a struggle with the assignment that i hadn't got a clue with, then with a last spurt of my whatever sense i had left i accomplish that grueling task, then i was online with ShengYao on gunbound trying to shoot the problems off the mind and bombarding it on some fantasy ground.. then the realization that it was really late and i hadn't had the mind to fully convert myself into an owl arrived. thus i head off to bed..

However the mind doesn't gave any heart to give the body any rest, as the tug of war continued on, slowly my remainder consciousness begain to blurred up, i couldn't help but mix the elements of gunbound into my efforts to sleep, this however funny and perhaps hilarious but the process of intoxicating, i woke up every few minutes with a state of half consciouness, rentlessly reminding the remainder of me to keep the virtual and reality apart.. however i was too lost to win the battle... then i finally couldn't stand it and woke up fully at 7am, thankfully for the chimes of the clock to decide the decision..

Then time passes quickly and i finally pushed myself to sleep peacefully at 10am, slept soundly till 1pm where i hurriedly rushed out to school to submit Amanda's and my assignments as well as to return library books or else i would be sorrowfully late for my later plans, however the day wasn't showing me any tinge of kindness towards me, everything there was closed, even the drop off book for the library was locked.. so a fruitless travel there...

Reached Kovan to borrow 2 bikes from my cousin in order to enable Izzuddin and Anthony to tag along for the exhaustive cycling that lies ahead of that point of time, i carried 2 bikes down 12 storeys with a fear of the bikes being stolen.. And then towards Serangoon for the rendezvous...

And with 4 literal hours of Breath-Taking, we finally arrived at Changi Village where we quickly dug into our food like wilderness wolves preying on their first source of energy. ( i hadn't ate all day, and probably yesterday too for some reason )
Gobbles
Gobbles
I'm a GOOFY GOOBER

then took 3 hours of muscle contraction to arrived back at serangoon after yelling "HAPPY NEW YEAR" all the way from Kovan...Then once again heading off with Sheng Yao to Bishan with the mind to prawn, Anthony however chose to take a bus and walk there due to the phobia of cycling any more after that killer 7 hours. So SY and i travelled another 30minutes to bishan but to find out that the prawning area was condensively filled with compressions of people there, so we decided to wait it out after calling Anthony to head home first as there were minimum chances of actually getting those people to leave..
Chit
Chat
ChitChatted till 2am

and it wasn't getting any better so then the journey's of the start of the end to the start of the start ended.. Curtains closed with a sight of coincidental bumped into Amanda on the way back..

Thats how the 2010 Eve Went..

Resolutions?
Never really made any that i would remember long enough to keep...
perhaps to be a greater homo-sapien
and perhaps to live an actual life
and lastly to sleep early to wake up early..

I thought of you though i forced myself not to
but then you appeared of no where
you walked my path, my way
but i was so stupidly stumped there..
Sorry you...
Sorry me..
Let us both down

No comments:

Post a Comment