Sunday, December 20, 2009

always in the sidelines...while the rest gets the spotlight.. they go and come back with those momentary frowns telling us how hard is it out there, then they go back where they came from.. No I've tried so hard to stay here, warming the bench. You who don't try as hard frays away, narcissism takes over.


i don't know what of you that made me stare
i don't know what of you that made me flutter
i don't know what of you that made me want to be the best
i don't know what of you that made me want to be your best
i don't know what of you that made me ache
i don't know what of you that made me long
i don't know what but it took me over and converted me
but you could say the same thing to the other him

i might not be the best offer
i might not be your good offer
but i hope i'm still an offer to you

You might never know this because i'm too afraid
i'm fearful that you would just disappear
its really a good thing that i'm good at holding back

its the "i like you but i can't like you" story once again
goodbye loser, hello loserX2

No comments:

Post a Comment