Thursday, June 10, 2010

Energyless

Sometimes, it isn't easy just to be there whenever you need me and to stay as far away as possible when you didn't want me...


Somebody said it was because you wanted me to be there when you needed me and yet you didn't want me to be a part of you...

You wanted my care, you needed my help, you seeked for my comfort, you found me there with outstretched arms, you made your way around me, But you didn't want me, you didn't need me.
I don't always have the energy to take you for a ride with me and letting you go without any qualms about it, I won't always have the strength to cover all you dark skies on my back, I can't always lit up forever... I'm sorry for i truly am really not that sacrificing enough for you...perhaps its the shadow of her in my eyes


Maybe, it isn't the love that is crippling me, but the rejection of the scale like it didn't even mattered, like how it is always supposed to be without my knowing, like its a stage of stereotype of how i would never be taken into the point of consideration, like i was someone only there for your humor...


You could open your eyes, but you still could never see my frowns
you could listen through your ears, but you still could never hear my truth
you could start to talk, but you still could still never understand my thoughts
you could begin to smell, but you could still never smell my tears
you could touch to feel, but you still never feel my love.


It was funny how it seemed like we did somehow clicked, but perhaps the sound was from an outer medium that meant other things than what i've thought.. And come to think of it, never was a time that i truly believed we would be on the same page.


Its not that i didn't like you, its just that you needed too much that i didn't had to offer and you didn't want anything that i had too much to give..


I've said a thousand lines of scripted lies, so no longer my conceptual would be clear of truth and false, but i'm trying of doing it as you wish, to exist only for the disappearence.


Because everytime i tried, i was already doomed and deemed to fail. So in the end like always, i resigned to the fact. I can't, I don't, I shouldn't talk to her, but i still liked her..
I think i truly did loved her and i think you truly interest me. My feelings for her is just by far uncomparable as for mine to you..
But it doesn't matter did it? In the end neither of you wanted me at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment