Saturday, June 26, 2010

Missing Dramatical Acting


Two days ago, i returned to PCSS for my drama juniors camp, i look at the fresh faces as well as my direct juniors that went through every part of my endeavours. I began to reminsce how great it was then, all sec 4 and all of the drama times, it seemed like such fun and ease, far from everything now. We worked hard at the same time played hard, went for events and won some of it, raised from the ashes.. I really miss the days of acting, one of something i enjoyed doing with our drama team, one of my stress reliever, one of my openings.

Probably then you'll ask then why don't you join a drama group, well theres 3 reasons mainly

1. I'm afraid i'm not commited enough as i do not have lots of time left, i'll be stuck with practice and probably have a lifeless life

2. I'm afraid that theres politics in the new beginning like all does and the outsiders definitely would be harder to get along, especially when i'll be the freshman

3. I'm afraid that I'm just not good enough..

Perhaps i shall somehow try someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment