Monday, September 20, 2010

Infront
I know that i tend to see things more than it is, tend to over-react, tend to over-think, tend to over-do.. These tendency might not be positive at all, yet the meaning behind it all is most certainly supposed to be even though it doesn't turn out that way..
You might question why every little thing i have to be that way? in all reflection and refraction, it was a matter of accumulation, though how minor something could be, it could still easily ignite that flame which was created by the stack of flints thrown there..

I most certainly isn't the most understanding, patient, calm, level-headed person i used to be, but i do still try regardless of how much i now think that it is useless for all those, how mundane was it to do it...

I really rather not think of it this way that by this crash i took could turn everything about so quickly, there was such a long road left to travel yet i can't foresee anything infront, thus unable to see how much else i could evolve into..
Everyday i get contradicted by how i want to be a jerk that nothing bothers me and i could screw people up for the sake of my own and how i still retain that bit of me that still want to try..

Yes I still wouldn't mind to listen to all the problems anyone has, i really wouldn't bother you about my stuff considering how you are already engulf in your own despair and anguish but it wouldn't hurt much to at least present some concern out knowing that i was never fine... You always say that you care... usually i don't say anything... but when i do you never seem to listen... and the thing that irks me the most is how you compare our problems.. its an apple and orange comparison but no.. your situation is the most despondent in comparison..how much i wanted to laugh.. but at least i understood how my feelings could never be like yours and neither yours could be like mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment