Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Bothered, Irrational, Complexingly Perplexed

Not only about studies, not gonna talk about studies for i'm sure you got my point already.

I've been thinking about ways i could have done or not done to make that particular day more meaningful for you, it was enough for me but nothing is too good for you, i've done things that i usually don't and undone things i've usually does, does it confuse you?? about who i am?? i've been wondering too...If theres another chance i'll try to let me be myself to face you once more, no more mask, no more another me...

But nevetheless, life goes on with you dominating my thoughts, for every second, i've found out i've been living for you..



Thrown away excuses

Attractions
Behind
Closed
Doors...

No comments:

Post a Comment