Friday, August 8, 2008



A Spoonful Of Sugar That Isn't Sweet

its still a question how is it possible, for you to be able to break me twice.. but i guess its truly okay for me to fall, for you i existed to fall, yes for you i will fall..
A Song that changed its defination

Yet i know i must be strong, for i've found the reason, people expects me to be strong and thats the reason why i must stay strong, for i was living for others all along..There shouldn't be a me from the start, thus strong i would stay..

Thanks Carol for constantly remind me that and also thanks for your "pillar of strength" XP

Soooo i'm sorry for sulking for these three days, from 06 - 08..

all i could do now is just to carry on and to keep my promises for you hate empty ones



While You Carry On, I'll Face You With A Mask




Till A Day You Wish To Unmasked Myself,Till A Day Where I Won't Be Tired Of Smilling.




For A Tree Stays Rooted Through Wind And Storms



For A Leaf To Return Someday

For There Isn't Another Leaf

For Your Smiles Is All That Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment