Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To Fall Apart Once More

Why do you feel this way
Its not like its the first time you're away
from love thats drawing you further
trapped between these hurdles
you wasn't anyone from the start
you're not any kind of beautiful art
just a miserable person with a lonely heart
that has always been far apart
Its not you at all
so its alright to take the fall
for its never my name you'll call
Who did I think i was
to think time could be reversed
and love could be rehearsed
there isn't a song without a verse
like how there isn't a me with you
Are you feeling alright
Yes I am with a smile
yet with tears flowing through the night
it wasn't hard, for i went down without a fight
Because i wasn't even there from the start
i never was in your league
i never was someone but a freak
i was only someone with tears trickering
To think i thought what i had another chance
but it was still I who heard I Love You
from you to another you
It isn't a suprise for
I'm Fallen Apart Once More



A second ago smilling with hopes
a second after crying with tears
its easy to bring me down
its hard to bring me up
just lend me a shoulder to cry out to
for she had fallen for another once more
and i have fallen below my knees

No comments:

Post a Comment