Monday, August 18, 2008

Why does things seeem to be different?? you have your problems, i have mine.. yet never once i've thought of using you, neither anyone in this world..

yet maybe everyone is making use of everybody else for, we need these people to live, to brighten our day..

However, there is no intention in doing so, i know you have things currently bugging you but why wouldn't you share?

why your finger is pointed towards me?? why is my concern treated as an accusion of my own enjoyment, my own way to kill boredom??

i'm trying to get to you, you're trying to build a wall before i reach

i'm trying to carry one more of your burden, yet you rather push me away

i'm trying to make you understand but your mind isn't open

i guess sometimes trying just isn't enough

its just another excuse to say i've tried

i'm becoming more tired of trying, i'm always trying, yet it never seems to have any success, i always fail without questions..my existence for existing in your life is not for you to push away, i know..


the reason of my existence for existing in everyones life is different..
but theres one common point

To be strong for you, to be your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment