Monday, October 6, 2008

I wouldn't call this a poem, but it kinda seems slightly like it to pass, but anyway, kinda my feelings recently..

I couldn't lend my hand
I couldn't lend my shoulder
I couldn't lend my strength
Just because i ain't close enough.
You've had a number
I've only seen two
But its excruciating enough
Just to see you leave.
Each time a chance arise
I blindedly followed
Unknowingly to trip again
Into the heartbrokeness.
You don't talk to me
You don't smile to me
You don't cry to me
Just because i ain't close enough.
As i see you go
Into the arms of others
A sense of uselessness overcome
For a period unmeasureable by time.
Your seperation had a weird effect
Of having me snickering and tearing
Raising me in the highest hopes.
Never wanted to believe the truth
But i know i couldn't be
Be the me you wanted to be
So i usually end up in tears.
You and I are never together
You and I are never forever
You and I are never starting
Just because i ain't close enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment