Monday, October 20, 2008

Well after being pressed by ANTHONY ANG JUN MING, that 蚂蚁, i decided to blog about today's chemistry test ( to his dismay )

The Big O has already Started,
Chemistry is the 1st written paper
which is today
20/10/08

Reached school early again to study with the same batch of people, still I really can't start studying, i have got the motivation but just as much distractions to bother me, i should really purify my soul, meditate away the devil.

The chemistry started at 2:30pm, i knew almost all the question but i just don't know the answers...Nahhh just kidding, i have the knowledge but i did a few mistake which i realized later on..Most annoyingly was the section B, I KNEW THE )(!@&$)@!(*$& FORMULAR BUT JUST WROTE DOWN ANOTHER ONE TO SAVE TIME BUT WHEN I WENT BACK TO CHANGE.... The cheif examiner said, please put down your pants(pens)...I went blank..

sadly to my dismay, at least 8marks has been fished away... But Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life!!!

Orewa English no Gambarimas

No comments:

Post a Comment