Saturday, October 18, 2008

Woke Up early morning to collect my passport at the ICA with my mum and my bro, then went to the have an light breakfast of Wanton mee which kinda was 0-_-0... then saw Kim Ng ( 钟情 ) was that how u write?? she was kinda friendly and smiled at us, Yet she was looking real tired even though she must play another lively character in 3 2 1...Guess an actor's life aren't that easy too...


Carrying on, we went to Marina Square at about 10.30am, where most of the shops were still closed, thus we couldn't begin our kind of shopping spree... THUS, went to settle down at the Coffee's Club to have another bout of breakfast of coffee and desert ( its expensive 0.0, just a coffee and a desert each(3 person) = to $40+ ) so first on my list was of course a Tiramisu flavoured one, thus the "Iced Tiramisu Latte"

( the guy was 0.o and said i was a minor but its alright since it has low alcohol content )

I dislike beverage such as wine and beer and liquor or anything along the lines But Tiramisu attracts me even if theres liquor content.. I wonder why o.o??

Carrying on, i ordered an "Apple Crumble"


Since my mum already stole my "Fruity Tiramisu"


But the fruits were ALL SOUR!! till it kinda spoiled both the dessert's taste

the one who is really delectable through out was my brother's " Muddy Mud(pie) "


After that we started our shopping, actually was suppose to buy a jacket and a black tie only but didn't exactly get a jacket but got a vest like jacket ($48)( still getting a jacket ) + a black and white tie ($18 and $10) + a black coloured jeans ($59) but as usual the lady business was difficult with my mum's barganning, as the black tie and the vest ($18 + $48) was already $66 but she managed to push it till its $60... i was suprised too... $6 is alot...After i was done my mum got her formal dinner dress at Zara(aren't much choices she claims).. THEN Went to Sakae Sushi to have lunch..

The branch at Marina Square was really with much more choices, more delectable..
like my Ichiban Daisuki Sushi, "Tamango Sushi"


but my brother had 5 plates on the table when we just sat down, didn't even eat yet but he just took 5 plates right out the tray..
so within 5 minutes it looked like this



just 5mins.. then ordered stuff like ramen and niku to share among 3 of us.. and later on when we finally finished it looked like.....

Yes i piled it according to colour...couldn't help it..just for the fun of it


And the bill was also kind of high,

it was a day where i think i spent the most out of my mum's wallet, but i don't do it often so my mum says its alright V^^

and that concludes my day...Though hands were tired and legs were tired but we reached home at 4+, surviving..



On another random note
{ I STILL MISS MY PROM!! sobs sobs...T.T... } but of course theres other things that cheers me up too XP

No comments:

Post a Comment