Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PHYSICS TODAY!! kinda easy but theres also chances that i'll mess up once again, its always the easy papers that i mess up lol...

Izzu was real good to me today.. treating me to a "spider web( a bread)" and a bottle of drink...lol he claimed that he felt guilty about always making me wait for him HAHAHA!!

Okay back to business, met up with some drama members today, discuss about things like the performance thats upcoming or the future of Drama.. till its about 6pm then went home..


STILL VERY SORE BOUT MISSING 3 IMPORTANT THINGS WHILE I GO TO NY..
- Prom Night
- Performance For A Minister
- China Trip
sighhs, nothings perfect..

For The Want Of All
It'll Be You Who Fall...

The Inside SunFlower

A Window i stared out upon
for a small box its my vision
i was so sure to have sworn
that theres nothing able to reason

Everything i have seen
was nothing but a dream
for a lay here all day
and watch the sky gets grey

Wondered why no one was here
lonely and alone i wither
as the moon eats my heart with fear
closed my eyes i riddled

The outside always behold
beheld a difference in the inner cold
i alone wanted to leave
just to lessen my own grieve

That lacking feel of warmth
basking in the outside bath
soaking the touch of laughs
from the morning graphs

Yet never was i out
never able to enjoy
never able to follow
never able to feel
the presence of my loved sun

for i'll always be an inside flower
a sunflower always colder

No comments:

Post a Comment